The position of Storeman within our organisation requires the following attributes:
- This position requires strong organisational skills.
- Strong computer literacy and attention to detail.
- The storeman locates all stock in our warehouse via our bar-coded inventory system.
- A reasonable level of fitness is a prerequisite.
- Extensive mechanical knowledge and the ability to recognise parts and identify damage is essential.
Why Choose Smart Parts
Smart Parts is an industry-leading Auto Dismantler of 4WD’s and Light Commercial Vehicles located in Ballarat, regional Victoria. The company has been in operation for over 10 yrs under the one owner, with over 40 yrs experience in the dismantling industry.
The business operates from a 13-acre site with a 5-acre undercover shed on concrete to store parts and vehicles ensuring our stock is in top condition.
We specialise in most makes of 4WD’s such as Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Ford, Holden and Nissan.
A comprehensive computer-based inventory system enables efficient management of available stock and fast, accurate response times to customer enquiries.
Smart Parts was awarded the inaugural VACC Auto Dismantler of the Year in 2017; an award we are immensely proud of.
As Australia’s largest 4WD and Light Commercial Auto Wrecker, we are able to supply customers the breadth of Australia. Over 20 courier services visit out premises each day to provide timely distribution of our parts.
All employment opportunities at Smart Parts require candidates to hold Australian work permits, a current driver’s license and possess strong written and verbal communication in English.
Expression of Interest